Thursday, June 25, 2015

Summer: J. Crew Factory Jewelry & Old Navy Dress Pairings (Weekend Style)

 Curvy, Petite Outfit Ideas | Professional Casual Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration | Plus Size Fashion | Summer Fashion | OOTD | Summer: J. Crew Factory Jewelry & Old Navy Dress Pairings (Weekend Style)
Hi Ladies,
I've been inspired by all the color on Old Navy's and J. Crew Factory's websites this season! Summer is really the easiest time of year to go bright, so I've pulled together a few combinations that I love. The great thing is that for most of these, you can get the dress and jewelry item for under $50 total!
Top Row from Left:
1. Earrings / Dress 2. Bracelet
/ Dress 3. Earrings / Dress 4. Earrings / Dress
Bottom Row from Left:
1. Necklace /
Dress 2. Necklace / Dress 3.  Necklace / Dress 4. Necklace / Dress
 

TRY THESE OTHER WEEKEND STYLE PIECES (UNDER $100):




Linking up with:

5 comments:

  1. Oohhh, I really love your pairings. I have my eyes on the blue and yellow necklace!

    xoxo Emily
    http://www.ditchtheheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks 4 linking up to Top of the World Style. Your necklace cheat sheet is awesome. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!