Monday, June 1, 2015

Best Jumpsuits & Rompers for the Petite or Curvy (Weekend Style)

Curvy, Petite Outfit Ideas | Professional and Casual-Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration | Jumpsuits & Rompers (Weekend Style)
Hi Ladies,
I ran across these Rompers on Eloquii and they are soooo cute! (They sell Plus sizes 14 - 24). Isn't the green lace one fantastic?



I also ran across these ones in Petite at Old Navy. Not only are they cute, but so affordable!


I really want one! I ordered the one below from Old Navy, but the pleats in the front and longish length made me look like a toddler in need of a diaper change. :(


Interestingly, I started watching James Bond's Gold Finger and realized that he is the original rocker of rompers! Can anyone explain how Sean Connery can look so hot in a pale-blue-terry-cloth-daisy-duke romper, with a matching belt no less? I don't get it!

What do you think about rompers (on men or women)?


FTC Disclaimer:
All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however if you decide to click on the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!


Linking up with:

2 comments:

  1. I love rompers and I agree the one from Eloquii is so pretty! I need to check out the Old Navy choices too!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is that sleeveless chambray from Old Navy. I can never wear rompers because my torso is too long I think. They always ride up and feel too short and drive me absolutely bonkers.
    I too am confused about Sean Connery in that terry cloth romper. How? Just ... how?
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!