Monday, June 22, 2015

Peaches N' Peaches - (Business Casual Attire)

  Curvy, Petite Outfit Ideas | Professional Casual Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration | Plus Size Fashion | Summer Fashion | OOTD | Peaches - (Business Casual Attire)
Hi Ladies,
It's peaches, peaches and more peaches on the blog today! Outfits like this just make me smile.
True, I wouldn't wear this to work every day or when I'm expecting a promotion, but one day when you wake and need a pick me up...this is the perfect outfit. :) 
Click here to see how I cheaply altered this dress to fit me!
What about you? What do you wear when you need to feel amazing?

Curvy, Petite Outfit Ideas | Professional and Casual-Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration | Peaches - (Business Casual Attire)

Curvy, Petite Outfit Ideas | Professional and Casual-Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration | Peaches - (Business Casual Attire)

CARDIGAN: J. CREW FACTORY | DRESS: OLD NAVY

GET THE LOOK WITH THESE BUSINESS CASUAL PIECES (UNDER $100):




Linking up with:

7 comments:

  1. I love the simple silhouette of your dress and the pop with the belt. such a beautiful color combination!
    http://redreticule.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors do make me feel happy! And the different shades of pink are great! Very lovely look! =)

    Reagan

    reaganinmyownworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty in peach! This outfit makes me happy. I bet if humans all wore happy colors all the time maybe we would all be happier as a whole. Hmmm... I am really wondering about that now.
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am actual blessed to read this article.thanks for giving us this advantageous information.I acknowledge this post.http://airconditioningrepairdenver.edublogs.org/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!