Friday, June 12, 2015

Red Striped T-Shirt Dress - (Weekend Style)

 Ok, so this is not what I would label as Business Casual. (Although depending on what you do...maybe it is?) :) I couldn't resists this little dress from Old Navy...who doesn't love stripes??? 
The regular in the store was of course too long and the waist was at my hips, but the Petite size online was perfect! This dress has alot of stretch, so I would probably size down if you buy it.

 Curvy, Petite Outfit Ideas | Professional and Casual-Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration | Red Striped T-Shirt Dress - (Weekend Style)

Curvy, Petite Outfit Ideas | Professional and Casual-Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration | Red Striped T-Shirt Dress - (Weekend Style)



DRESS:  OLD NAVY | SHIRT: SIMILAR AT OLD NAVY
NECKLACE: SIMILAR AT BANANA REPUBLIC | RING: SIMILAR AT
BANANA REPUBLIC
HEELS: SIMILAR BY CHARLES DAVID

GET THE LOOK WITH THESE WEEKEND STYLE PIECES (UNDER $100):








Linking up with:

9 comments:

  1. Cute dress great for the upcoming holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point! I wish I had waited until July 4th. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. That stripes combination is cute! Have a nice weekend,
    Vera

    The Flash Window | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was kinda surprised that it worked too, but I really like it :)

      Delete
  3. Adorable! Love the red stripes! So summery and fun!
    I want your curls!!!
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..Thanks! I just twist my hair at night and take it down in the morning and Voila! It's super easy...I should pull together some of the tutorials I found online.

      Delete
  4. Such a fun idea tying the shirt around, I love the double stripes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm trying to branch out and use more prints :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!