Friday, June 19, 2015

Red Maxi Dress - (Weekend Style)

This maxi dress is another hit from Old Navy! I can't say it enough, but they are really hitting it out of the park this season! This dress goes all the way up to an XL Petite and they have a really cute plus size maxi here. It also comes in black and cobalt.
So, what are your thoughts on wearing maxi dresses? I have one petite friend who thinks they look terrible on her. I'm working on convincing her otherwise. :) Here's a useful guide on how to find a maxi if you are petite.

DRESS:  OLD NAVY | SHIRT: OLD NAVY
NECKLACE: BANANA REPUBLIC (SIMILAR, SIMILAR) | HEELS: SAM EDLEMAN


GET THE LOOK WITH THESE WEEKEND STYLE PIECES (UNDER $100):




Linking up with:

10 comments:

  1. Such a vibrant and lightweight dress, lady! looks like you're ready for 4th of July! Beautiful! Have a wonderful weekend, Merrie!
    Red Reticule | Red Reticule Collection

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...I should've saved it for then..LOL!

      Delete
  2. I was in Old Navy yesterday and by-passed the dresses - hmm, I should have paid closer attention to their selection as it looks like you found a really fabulous dress :-)

    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely....it seems like they can't go wrong this season! :)

      Delete
  3. No Way?!!! Another fab Old Navy dress?! As soon as my life gets back to normal I seriously have to go there. I wonder if all the good dresses will be sold out by then? Old Navy... who knew? They should pay you for all the advertising you are giving them and spreading the word!
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...I agree...I would love to collaborate with them!

      Delete
  4. Love how you added the shirt around the waist. Of course you are the accessory queen. Old Navy has a pretty good plus size selection.
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady...I just wished they carried plus in the stores!

      Delete
  5. Great dress! I love maxi dresses and this one looks great on you! I would love to get together sometime if you are on facebook look me up! It is good to know a fellow fashion blogger! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!