Thursday, June 18, 2015

Floral Maxi Dress - (Weekend Style)

Curvy, Petite Outfit Ideas | Professional and Casual-Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration | Floral Maxi Dress - (Weekend Style)
 Hi Ladies,
Today's post is about a lesser known, inexpensive source for petite and curvy clothes. They even have a pretty decent supply in store: KOHL'S!
I've been branching out lately to find clothing that fits my petite, curvy frame and have been leaving no stone unturned! Previously, I had only been to Kohl's once, to buy a kitchen rug and had never really considered them for clothing. Then a few week's ago, I decided to check out their petite section online. They go all the way up to a XL Petite/ 16 Petite and carry the Apt 9, Lauren Conrad & J-Lo lines which are really cute! (They also sell these lines in Plus and Misses, up to a 3X/ 28 W in Plus.)

I altered this dress a bit, as you can see in the picture below. I had the tailor slim the sides a bit, which cost about $15. Having clothes that fit in the waist is one of the easiest ways to flatter a curvy figure!

So, has anyone else tried Kohl's? Am I the last one on the band wagon?

Curvy, Petite Outfit Ideas | Professional and Casual-Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration | Floral Maxi Dress - (Weekend Style)





DRESS:KOHL'S, SIMILAR AT KOHL'S
GOLD BRACELET: NORDSTROM, SIMILAR AT NORDSTROM |
WHTE CUFF BRACELET: NORDSTROM SIMILAR
BAG: NORDSTROM (GOOD PRICE) | HEELS: SAM EDELMAN (ON SALE)

GET THE LOOK WITH THESE WEEKEND STYLE PIECES (UNDER $100):




Linking up with:

6 comments:

  1. The colors are gorgeous! such a beautiful summer dress!
    Red Reticule | Red Reticule Collection

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gasp! So early 1970's!!! My mom had a dress very similar to this and I am so mad she doesn't have it anymore! Oh Merrie - this is soooo pretty and fantastic. Wowza! love love love
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, love the print and it fits perfectly. I have not purchased clothes from Kohl's but I will add them to the list.
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. I also always have to take in the waist. I think that's because we are petite. LOL You look awesome in that dress

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!