Monday, June 8, 2015

A sundress for all sizes: Old Navy's Strappy Sun Dresses - (Weekend Style)


Curvy, Petite Outfit Ideas | Professional and Casual-Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration | The best dress for all sizes: Old Navy's Strappy Sun Dresses - (Weekend Style)
Hi Ladies,
I'm loving this dress from Old Navy! They have really been hitting it out of the park this season in the dress department! I've bought 10 dresses from them in the past few months and I'm loving all of them. I also really love the price! So, why do I think this dress will look great on anyone?



I also want to add that this dress comes in about a million prints and colors! What do you think? Have any of you tried it on?


Curvy, Petite Outfit Ideas | Professional and Casual-Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration | The best dress for all sizes: Old Navy's Strappy Sun Dresses - (Weekend Style)


DRESS: OLD NAVY | CLUTCH: GAP, SIMILAR AT H&M
PIN: ETSY VINTAGE | HEELS: SIMILAR AT CHARLES DAVID

 

 GET THE LOOK WITH THESE BUSINESS CASUAL PIECES (UNDER $100):





Linking up with:

7 comments:

  1. That is an Old Navy sundress?! Oh my goodness I need to get to an Old Navy soon! I love it! it's perfect!
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...they are hitting it out of the park!!!

      Delete
  2. Looks great on you! Love how you added the accessories! Very cute!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. How come we didn't see that dress when we were shopping your closet? That outfit is the best.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!