Wednesday, June 10, 2015

3 Ways to Wear a Sheath Dress - (Business Casual Attire)


Curvy, Petite Outfit Ideas | Professional and Casual-Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration | 3 Ways to Wear a Sheath Dress

Hi Ladies,
The purpose of today's post is to show you how versatile a sheath dress can be. Also, you get to know what I'd look like if I had been born a triplet and we formed our own girl band!


 Starting from the left we have:
  • The Bad Girl: identified by her motorcycle jacket and bad @#$ sunglasses.
  • The Girl Next Door: what girly girl doesn't love a pink cardi and matching scarf?
  • Corporate Girl: throw on a button down, belt the waist and she's ready for work!
I think we'd be something like the Chipettes:
source

Here are few ideas for you to try:
So, what do you think we should call ourselves..."The 3 M's"?

Linking up with:

4 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the bad girl look the best!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Too funny! My fave is still the one with the pink sweater!
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfits. I love that belt. I love posts about remixing a versatile piece. I'm doing the 30x30 capsule wardrobe challenge right now (more on my blog if you're interested) so I have to learn how to be resourceful.
    Bookishandbelle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!