Thursday, June 11, 2015

Black & White Stripe Dress & Green Cardi (Business Casual Attire)

Curvy, Petite Outfit Ideas | Professional and Casual-Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration | Black & White Stripe Dress & Green Cardi (Business Casual Attire)

Ok, so I couldn't decide how I wanted to style this dress. I also couldn't decide on the right venue. It was hot as Hades outside, I could barely stay in a solid form. Then the camera wasn't working right.

(This is what happens when you take a break from blogging...you forget how to use your camera! There are about a million different options and controls on those things, so can you blame us?) So, then I decided to take it inside and see if I could get some good pictures where there was A.C. That also involved trying to remember stuff I learned a year ago from my photography teachers. Whew! I think things turned out ok...what do you think?


Curvy, Petite Outfit Ideas | Professional and Casual-Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration | Black & White Stripe Dress & Green Cardi (Business Casual Attire)

BELT:  OLD NAVY | CARDIGAN: J.CREW | DRESS: OLD NAVY
NECKLACE: BANANA REPUBLIC SIMILAR, SIMILAR

GET THE LOOK WITH THESE BUSINESS CASUAL PIECES (UNDER $100):




Linking up with:

5 comments:

  1. They turned out fabulous! Even the blurry one! Sometimes taking photos is fun and other times it is a frightful mess and I turn into a lunatic and start crying. LOL
    I must must must get myself to an Old Navy! This is another awesome dress!!
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...I seriously thought about throwing my camera against the wall, BUT I didn't and that's what counts :)

      Delete
    2. LOL! It really is what counts!!

      Delete
  2. I love this outfit! Perfect for the office and during the summer!

    xoxo Emily
    http://www.ditchtheheehs.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!