Monday, June 15, 2015

Capris & Sweater - (Weekend Style)

Curvy, Petite Outfit Ideas | Professional and Casual-Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration | Capris & Sweater
Hi Ladies,
Sometimes a petite women's best friend is separates instead of a dress. Dresses have to fit perfectly at the waist, shoulders, etc. However if you buy two items that fit, you can make a perfect outfit!I love this oufit for a casual weekend of shopping because:

a. It involves super comfy leggings
b. It keeps my arms covered in overly air conditioned malls.
I also want to point what a good investment these earrings were. I spent about $80 on them at Nordstrom, which is a lot for me. (They are Kendra Scott and here is a similar pair.) However, the sales person assured me that I could return them if they ever started to tarnish. I was tired of buying earrings from Banana Republic, falling in love with them only to find them tarnished the next year. I've had these earrings for about 4 years, I look just like new every season! 
Have you found any good investment lines?


CAPRIS: LIMITED (SIMILAR) | SWEATER: OLD NAVY (SIMILAR)
HEELS: SAM EDELMAN, SUPER CUTE VERSION
PURSE: KATE SPADE (SIMILAR)
NECKLACE: BANANA REPUBLIC (SIMILAR)  
 

GET THE LOOK WITH THESE WEEKEND STYLE PIECES (UNDER $100):




Linking up with:

8 comments:

  1. Love your look, I know what you meet about having a dress hit you perfect in the waist, it is doesn't on has to get creative.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Dresses are so cute, but they can be a pain to fit!

      Delete
  2. So cute...your striped bag is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think black and white will ever go out of style. It's such a chic and sophisticated color combo!
    I am jealous of the backdrop you've been using. I cannot figure out a good place in my apartment to create a good outfit photo backdrop.Yours is perfect! So light and airy with a nice hardwood floor. So jealous!
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girlie, I worked hard to come up with this rig!! This is the first place that I've lived in that has had a good in door place for photos...I feel you!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!