Friday, June 5, 2015

Flippy Skirt for Spring - (Weekend Style)

 Curvy, Petite Outfit Ideas | Professional and Casual-Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration | Flippy Skirt for Spring- (Weekend Style)
 Curvy, Petite Outfit Ideas | Professional and Casual-Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration | Flippy Skirt for Spring- (Weekend Style)
SKIRT:  LOFT (SIMILAR IN LINEN) | TOP: OLD NAVY (SIMILAR)
NECKLACE: J. CREW FACTORY


Hi Ladies,
Here's a quickie post today with a nice, soft look for spring. Have a great weekend! :)

GET THE LOOK WITH THESE WEEKEND STYLE PIECES (UNDER $100):






FTC Disclaimer:

All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however if you decide to click on the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!


Linking up with:


8 comments:

  1. Cute flippy skirt! You are so beautiful!
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I found your blog through Style Elixir. I love your skirt! I host a weekly link up (http://bit.ly/1ANamsE) and would love you to stop by and add a link if you get a chnace :)

    http://www.sydneyfashionhunter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great..I"m always looking for new linkups. I will definetly stop by!

      Delete
  3. Love the skirt....I hope I can rock something like that. I am always conscious that my legs are too short and stubby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha...I feel that way somtimes too! Although lately I've been bothered by my veins...luckily they are on the back of my leg, so it's outta my sight!

      Delete
  4. Those colors are gorgeous together and I love your necklace.
    Bookishandbelle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!