Sunday, December 21, 2014

Party Style: Skirts & Horses

Curvy, Petite Outfit Ideas | Professional and Casual-Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration | Party Style: Skirts & Horses






Hi Ladies,
I didn't get invited to any parties this year (long story), but I would have worn this outfit if I had been. :) I could see this outfit working for an office party or a house party. Some place where you want to be a little conservative, but still cute. I plan to wear it out to brunch with my girlfriends. :)
Curvy, Petite Outfit Ideas | Professional and Casual-Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration | Party Style: Skirts & Horses

I'm also giving away a $25 Nordstrom gift card, so be sure to enter below! (Unfortunately, this raffle is open to U.S. residents only.)






FTC Disclaimer:  

All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however if you decide to click on the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!



Linking up with:









44 comments:

  1. love that necklace and how cute is the little horse??

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute look. I love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the professional equestrian look!

    Xo
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sucha pretty necklace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit. Especially love that necklace. It's GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with the pop of red lipstick. The skirt is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute sweater! I've been eying those lately

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit- especially that skirt!!! Need!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that shirt! You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is too cute Merrie, and festive but with a twist. I really love it! Have a great Christmas!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. That horse print is just adorable!
    -Julia
    littlemisshautecouture

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the high waisted skirt! You can dress it up or down so it's a great staple for your closet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute outfit.! Love the skirt, so 50-is, I love it! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely love your outfit! It looks so sexy and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Christy Peeples DuBoisDecember 23, 2014 at 2:35 PM

    I am really glad I found your blog. I like your style and can see me trying to recreate some of yours. I hope you have a great Christmas and New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the casual/chic combo of this look!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this outfit. I looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks Elle,

    The sweater is a cutie, isn't it? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Alina,

    Thanks! Loving the skirt too! I think it would look great with a lot of different pieces :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks Amanda! So cute, right? It's fun wearing it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks Erika,

    I really find the skirt to be a great basic piece that can go a looong way! Have fun mix 'n matching :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for your sweet comment Michelle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks so much Julia! I loved it too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks Robin!

    Hope you had an amazing Christmas:)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Alexandra,

    I definitely agree! This skirt is one of the basics in my wardrobe that I'm sure I'd wear many times with different pieces. Couldn't wait to share them :) Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks Nataly,

    I think the skirt is going to be one of my new favorite pieces :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Christy,

    Thanks very much for your sweet words. I really appreciate each and every comment I get. And I'm just happy when my posts inspire people to dress up pretty :) I hope you enjoyed the holidays, and wishing you a wonderful year!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks for the sweet comment Birdiebee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. love this look, the horse sweater with that skirt is just perfect

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!