Friday, June 26, 2015

Pink & Green Anthropologie Dupe - (Business Casual Attire)

Curvy, Petite Outfit Ideas | Professional Casual Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration | Plus Size Fashion | Summer Fashion | OOTD | Pink & Green Anthropologie Dupe - (Business Casual Attire)

Sigh, I really do love Anthropologie. Their stuff is so cute, feminine and always unique! My only issue is that their prices can be out of this world and the things I want seem to never go on sale. :(
I'm glad that they came out with a petite line though! Did you know that they carry their petite line in some of their stores (not in all of them though, so definitely check first)? Isn't that cool?

So, here's my remake of an Anthropologie outfit that I put together for far less. Lots of color and a feminine shape with a vintage vibe. The skirt is from Eloquii and they seem to do a lot of vintage remakes and go up to a size 24.

Do you have any brands that you love, but are too expensive to buy? Do you try to remake them?

Curvy, Petite Outfit Ideas | Professional Casual Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration | Plus Size Fashion | Summer Fashion | OOTD | Pink & Green Anthropologie Dupe - (Business Casual Attire)


HEELS: CIRCA JOAN & DAVID (SALE!)
SKIRT: ELOQUII | CARDIGAN: J. CREW FACTORY | CAMISOLE: OLD NAVY
NECKLACE: NORDSTOM (SIM) | BOW BRACELET: KATE SPADE, SIMILAR ON SALE!

GET THE LOOK WITH THESE BUSINESS CASUAL PIECES (UNDER $100):




Linking up with:

7 comments:

  1. Merrie you know I love that pink and green, so cute! I pretty shop everywhere, and watch for sales or discount coupons! I love Tory Burch but just wayyy to expensive!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh yes...Tory Burch is fantastic...maybe I'll make it big enough so that they sponsor me one day...LOL
      BTW...I was thinking about all you AKAs when I made this outfit :)

      Delete
  2. I love pink and green too! I have the same problem in that so much of the Anthropologie stuff I like never makes it to sale. And then when stuff I do like goes on sale I usually don't want it anymore! Ah well..
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...I used to have this teeny, tiny Vietnamese roommate who could always find awesome stuff in the sale room at Anthro. I think that's the trick...wear a size that no one else can :)

      Delete
  3. Very pretty and feminine ! I love Anthropology, but sometimes at $75 shirt is a bit much :-P I still browse in the store quite often though as it's quite a relaxing and comforting store.

    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love their store! I wish I could just throw caution to the wind and buy up all their dishes and candles and perfume :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!