Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Leopard print skirt & black tank



Tank: here
Skirt: see pics below
Tote: here on sale!
Necklace: cute option!
Hi Ladies,
I wanted to share a quick pic of what I wore to the mall the other day. To me, it's the perfect shopping outfit because it's comfy, involves flats and has plenty of space for purchases.

I love these knit skirts by Vince Camuto! They are so comfortable and surprisingly they skim over your curves. (Trust me, I wasn't even going to bother trying it on, because I thought it would show too many lumps and bumps. ) (Checkout the other ways I've styled them: here, here and here...yes, I do own them in every print.) :)

This tote from Banana Republic is great too. It's the right size for a laptop or for shopping.  The handle drop is also the perfect length to go over a petite shoulder.

Also, I love these j.crew factory tanks, because they glide over everything! (Next time I will wear a black bra under this one, because they are obviously sheer :) .) I sized down for a slimmer fit. If you need to go up a size and find that it's too long. Consider buying it and paying a tailor to cut a couple inches off the bottom. I have done this with tops before and it shouldn't cost more than $10. (If you are dropping off a few, I would also ask for a discount, because this is a really easy job for a tailor.)


FTC Disclaimer: All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however if you decide to click on the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!


27 comments:

  1. I love a nice pencil skirt. They go with everything from a dressy jacket to a simple tee. Great outfit my friend! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep perfect for shopping, Great fit on the skirt and would be cute with heels too! Your hair looks good too!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love this look. It looks comfortable but dressy at the same time. That is a killer necklace, too!
    Gina-- On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any outfit that accomplishes those 3 things is perfect! :)

      Delete
  4. Nice casual look! I love for a nice midi skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The outfit looks comfortable yet very well put together and so feminine. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This look perfect on you! I love a great pencil skirt but have always been a little scared. You have inspired me to give them another go. Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it! I'm really impressed with these ones from Vince Camuto.

      Delete
  7. I love that skirt! It fits you so well! Perfect!!

    xo, Kenya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh you really look fabulous in this outfit! Leopard and black is such a classic combo and the temptation is to dress it up. This is a fab casual chic look. Luff! Thanks for joining Wardrobe Wednesday x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your flippy hair-do! So pretty!
    Love it when an outfit is super comfortable without looking like it is super comfortable! I must try on one of those pencil skirts since I always think of a pencil skirt as being restrictive. Who would have thought you could buy one that looks great but is comfy too!
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one feels like yoga pants...you should totally try it! :)

      Delete
  10. That skirt is soooo cute! Great look and i'm loving your hair!
    xo,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. That skirt is fabulous! Love the print :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love this casual look... so chic! :)

    would love to invite you to link up as well! --
    Rhea, Et Cetera - Style to Inspire

    happy thursday!
    rhea | Rhea, Et Cetera


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much...I'd love to link up next week!

      Delete
  13. I Love this look on you! The print on the skirt is amazing and it fits you just fabulously. The black tank and cute sandals give this the perfect casual look.

    Jennie
    http://www.apocketfulofpolkadots.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. That print looks amazing on you! ;)

    Cutie pie! ;)

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  16. Leopard and black always looks amazing together. Love those sandals too. Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. How I've missed this post - I'm totally loving this pencil skirt. It's looks totally flattering on you and the leopard print is so beautiful!

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!