Thursday, May 28, 2015

Pink Cardi and Gray Dress - (Business Casual Attire)

Curvy, Petite Outfit Ideas | Professional and Casual-Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration | Pink Cardi and Gray Dress - (Business Casual Attire)
 
Curvy, Petite Outfit Ideas | Professional and Casual-Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration | Pink Cardi and Gray Dress - (Business Casual Attire)



DRESS:  MACYS (OLD)  | CARDIGAN: J. CREW FACTORY
SCARF: J. CREW FACTORY (OLD)

Hi Ladies, 
Today is a quickie post! Gotta work on finishing up the site.
TTYL!





FTC Disclaimer:

All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however if you decide to click on the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!


Linking up with:


4 comments:

  1. Killer outfit! Love the pops of electric pink!
    I am really liking your new blog design! It looks so pretty and streamlined. The pale pink as your accent color is great!
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...I'm loving this color too! I'm glad you like the re-design (I've had a few of them), but I think this is my fav too. :)

      Delete
  2. Love this color combo on you! The blog is looking great! Have an awesome weekend!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!