Monday, May 12, 2014

Midi Skirt with Dots & Stripes

vince camuto dot pencil tube skirt






Hi Ladies,
I'm opting for simple pieces right now, and nothing is more simple than a tee and comfy skirt. This outfit feels like the work equivalent of yoga pants. :) Mixing patterns like dots and stripes, makes the things more interesting. I can not encourage you enough to go try on this midi skirt at Nordstrom...it's so comfy, flattering and comes in lots of prints! The skirt is pretty form fitting, so in order to play down the sexiness, I wore a blousy top. The top is also longer in the back, which gives more coverage. Take care and have a great day!

FTC Disclaimer: All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however if you decide to click on the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!


27 comments:

  1. I love the mix of two cute patterns! The bag is a nice color pop! Your expression in that chair...

    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA...I really wasn't trying to give anyone the evil eye. I didn't get a lot of good pictures out of that shoot, so I had to work with what I had :)

      Delete
  2. Great pattern mixing, love this chic look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These patterns are adorable on you! I love the green bag too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos...and I need that green bag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty pictures!! I just checked out that skirt and am quite intrigued by the striped version. I love that you can get classy looking clothing that is so comfortable!
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last time I looked the black one was on sale :)

      Delete
  6. I love stripes and dots together and this outfit is perfect! You look so chic. And of course that handbag is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always wanted to make this combo myself. Polka dots and stripes are so classy together!

    Lu, www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these pictures of you! Great outfit, Merrie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Chic! Did you get your 'ad' question answered?

      Delete
  9. So pretty! These pictures are beautiful. Thanks for linking up with Little Miss Monday and God bless! ;)
    God bless
    XO, Claire
    http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great casual look! I love how you kept the outfit simple and gave it a pop of color with the green bag.
    http://redreticule.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm obsessed with colored bags :)

      Delete
  11. very simple but pretty look! And your wallet matched the polka dot pattern too, cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the pattern mixing here!!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This look is super cute and I love your poses! :-)

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I feel like I'm getting cut off by an answering machine (remember those antique things?)) for leaving too long of a comment because this is my THIRD attempt to tell you I love your yoga pants for work outfit (and hey, I think there's a blog about that...). I don't know what my issue is but I'm sure it's user error!
    Gina -- On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blame the machine! (that's what they're there for :) )

      Delete
  15. So cute and LOVE that pop of green!! THanks for joining in Monday Mingle!
    C

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!