Wednesday, August 5, 2015

What to Wear to Work | Public Relations

What to Wear to Work | Public Relations| Curvy Outfit Ideas | Petite Outfit Ideas | Plus Size Fashion | Summer Fashion | OOTD | Professional Casual Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration
Hi Ladies,
This is the third post in my "What to Wear to Work" series. Today I'm a Public Relations gal, and I'm also guest posting on The Tiny Heart about "6 Ways to Add More YOU to your Business Casual Wardrobe", so stop by! I'm hosting a giveaway on her site too. :) 
I think a PR lady should be chic, expensive looking and in black (since she probably lives in NYC). I watched The Devil Wears Prada a few times, so I'm sure I'm an expert on this. :)
I also want to head off any questions...LOL...Yes, this is all my hair. Yes, I can give Ru Paul a run for his money. (He thinks he can do big, blonde curls? Check me out!). I'm saying this because, last week I wore my hair this way to dinner with friends that I've know for ten years and they stopped to ask me where it had all come from. :)
Have a great Wednesday! For those of you who subscribed to Petite Career Girl, I've got some funny outtakes and styling tips coming out mid-August. (Don't worry, I'll keep it brief. :) I get way too much email too.)
What to Wear to Work | Public Relations| Curvy Outfit Ideas | Petite Outfit Ideas | Plus Size Fashion | Summer Fashion | OOTD | Professional Casual Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration

What to Wear to Work | Public Relations| Curvy Outfit Ideas | Petite Outfit Ideas | Plus Size Fashion | Summer Fashion | OOTD | Professional Casual Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration
CARDIGAN: OLD NAVY | DRESS: OLD NAVY | HEELS: ANN TAYLOR (SIM)
THICK BANGLE: BANANA REP (SIM) | CHAIN BRACELET: BANANA REP (SIM)
THIN BANGLE: J.CREW FACTORY (SIM) | NECKLACE:
BANANA REP (SIM)
PURSE: BANANA REP (SIM) | BELT:
BANANA REP (SIM)

GET THE LOOK WITH THIS BUSINESS CASUAL ATTIRE (UNDER $100):




Linking up with:

8 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!