Monday, August 3, 2015

What to Wear to Work | Gallery Owner

What to Wear to Work | Gallery Owner | Curvy Outfit Ideas | Petite Outfit Ideas | Plus Size Fashion | Summer Fashion | OOTD | Professional Casual Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration
Hi Ladies,
Today is the second post in my "What to Wear to Work" series. (Are you a teacher wondering what to wear? Check out last week's post!) Today I'm pretending to be a Gallery Owner. I see myself wearing this to openings.
I imagine a Gallery Owner needing to by chic and eclectic, which inspired my mixture of prints and bright pops of color. What do you think? Any real Gallery Owners out there? I'd love some feedback. :)

I came up with this idea while having lunch with a friend. We sat in a courtyard in downtown Charlotte, which is adorable, and had lunch. Across the way, I saw this cute, new, modern art gallery that had just opened up. It had white walls as far as the eye could see and tons of light. Of course, I immediately thought it would be perfect for pictures. After lunch I walked in to take a look and asked the owner if I could take pictures there. Word is still out on whether they'll let me. Until then or it cools down, we'll have to stay inside.

Take care and try to pop by on Wednesday, where I'm guest posting an awesome post on The Tiny Heart. I know it's vain to call my own post awesome, but I think it's really cool and I spent FOREVER on it. You'll have to let me know what you think! :)

What to Wear to Work | Gallery Owner | Curvy Outfit Ideas | Petite Outfit Ideas | Plus Size Fashion | Summer Fashion | OOTD | Professional Casual Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration
What to Wear to Work | Gallery Owner | Curvy Outfit Ideas | Petite Outfit Ideas | Plus Size Fashion | Summer Fashion | OOTD | Professional Casual Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration
What to Wear to Work | Gallery Owner | Curvy Outfit Ideas | Petite Outfit Ideas | Plus Size Fashion | Summer Fashion | OOTD | Professional Casual Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration

What to Wear to Work | Gallery Owner | Curvy Outfit Ideas | Petite Outfit Ideas | Plus Size Fashion | Summer Fashion | OOTD | Professional Casual Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration
SKIRT:  NORDSTROM | CARDIGAN: J. CREW FACTORY | TANK: TARGET
NECKLACE: J.CREW FACTORY (SIM) | CRYSTAL BRACELET: NORDSTROM (SIM) BOW BRACELET: KATE SPADE | HEELS: CONSIGNMENT (SIM)

GET THE LOOK WITH THIS CASUAL BUSINESS ATTIRE (UNDER $100):




Linking up with:

8 comments:

  1. Great look! I love mixing patterns! You look great! =)
    Reagan

    reaganinmyownworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Regan! Looking forward to hanging out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the pattern mixing and black and white with gold jewelry/pop of green. I totally think this is something a chic gallery owner would wear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the green sweater over the black and white .. it's really chic and sophisticated.

    Monica.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty green accent color! Love the fit of your outfit! So sophisticated and sexy! I will definitely pop by tomorrow for some awesomeness!! Yay!
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!