Friday, August 14, 2015

Best Place for Cheap Workout Clothes - Old Navy!


Hi Ladies,
About two months ago, I decided to start exercising again. I had not run or done aerobics in a good 18 months, so I'd never been that out of shape before. I'm going to tell you now that it was hard running again. HARD! Running is probably an overstatement of what I did. Actually, I jogged for a few blocks, gasped for air, walked a little and then repeated the process. :)

Two bra sizes ago, I would run in any jog bra. Now, I get it! I understand why women spend $60 on a bra from Nordstrom - they are super comfortable! When I started, I didn't have any workout clothes, but I didn't want that to be a barrier for me. Plus, I knew that I didn't want to spend a lot of money on them. I almost didn't check Old Navy out, because I had tried them a few years ago and found their workout clothes a little flimsy. I'm glad I did, though! Check out what I got...



OLD NAVY: Shorts | Top
REVIEW: These shorts are so roomy and comfy, you'll want to wear them around the house. They are 4 inches long, so they give enough coverage w/o feeling like you're hiding everything. :) As for the top, it drapes really well and the fabric wicks sweat.
Best Place for Cheap Workout Clothes - Old Navy | Curvy, Petite Outfit Ideas | Professional Casual Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration | Plus Size Fashion | Summer Fashion | OOTD
OTHER COLORS:



 OLD NAVY: High Rise Capris
REVIEW: These capris are high rise, but not too tight. They keep everything "tucked in", but aren't uncomfortable. Plus, they were the perfect length!

Best Place for Cheap Workout Clothes - Old Navy | Curvy, Petite Outfit Ideas | Professional Casual Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration | Plus Size Fashion | Summer Fashion | OOTD

COLORS:

OLD NAVY:  Sports Bra
REVIEW: Good, cheap sports bra. I would say it's medium support.
COLORS:


What's your "Go to Place" for sports wear?
 

GET THE LOOK WITH THESE FITNESS FASHION PIECES (UNDER $100):




Linking up with:

6 comments:

  1. You are so good!!! I hate running! And every other kind of exercise. Except ballet! I started an adult beginner ballet class last year and I am loving it so much. Somehow I trick myself into believing I am not exercising when I am dancing. I've signed up for a beginner tap class too.
    Forever 21 is also a good cheap place to find workout clothes. I was really surprised. I went there on a whim and ended up in their sports section. I especially like their workout shorts. I am going to have to try out Old Navy now. Thank you for the heads up and congrats on the running!!
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought of f21 for exercise clothes! Didn't even know they sold it! I will def have to check them out. I love the idea of u as a ballet dancer...I bet you look beautiful! :)

      Delete
  2. I have the Couch to 5K app on my phone and so it's a run/walk program that keeps me active. I've found a few good athletic items at Old Navy, but not so much this year. Oh, well .. I keep looking for sure :-)

    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool. It's tough shopping for exercise clothes. Which ones did u like?

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!