Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Kiyonna Maxi Dress Remix | Dressy Casual

Kiyonna Maxi Dress Remake | Dressy Casual | Curvy Outfit Ideas | Petite Outfit Ideas | Plus Size Fashion | Summer Fashion | OOTD | Professional Casual Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration

Hi Ladies,
While it's still warm, I wanted to do another look with this Kiyonna Maxi Dress. I love the versatility of it! I literally couldn't decide which set of accessories to use, so I went for a Flower Girl look. In honor of the end of summer, I paired this long cream maxi with a pink, statement necklace and bright lip gloss. I kept the rest of my accessories neutral so that the necklace would pop. I'm also determined to rock this dress in the fall, since it's actually a cream color instead of white. I'm thinking of wearing it with dark leather "fall sandals" and a denim jacket? Hmm...we'll see...
Learn more about how this dress fit me here. Also, being a Petite Career Girl reader entitles you to exclusive discounts that I will always let you know about! Right now they have 25% off orders at Kiyonna.com - No Minimum (thru 8/31/15).
In addition, since I've been getting a lot of comments about my wedges AND it's the end of the season, I've included a selection of cute, neutral wedges that are on sale (see below)! This is a perfect time to stock up! I've included Franco Sarto and Charles David, which I think are some of the most comfortable brands. 
Happy Tuesday!





Kiyonna Maxi Dress Remake | Dressy Casual | Curvy Outfit Ideas | Petite Outfit Ideas | Plus Size Fashion | Summer Fashion | OOTD | Professional Casual Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration


Kiyonna Maxi Dress Remake | Dressy Casual | Curvy Outfit Ideas | Petite Outfit Ideas | Plus Size Fashion | Summer Fashion | OOTD | Professional Casual Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration


Kiyonna Maxi Dress Remake | Dressy Casual | Curvy Outfit Ideas | Petite Outfit Ideas | Plus Size Fashion | Summer Fashion | OOTD | Professional Casual Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration

Kiyonna Maxi Dress Remake | Dressy Casual | Curvy Outfit Ideas | Petite Outfit Ideas | Plus Size Fashion | Summer Fashion | OOTD | Professional Casual Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration

Kiyonna Maxi Dress Remake | Dressy Casual | Curvy Outfit Ideas | Petite Outfit Ideas | Plus Size Fashion | Summer Fashion | OOTD | Professional Casual Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration


DRESS: KIYONNA | NECKLACE: (SIM) | HEELS: CHARLES DAVID (SIM)
GOLD CHAIN BRACELET: BANANA REPUBLIC (SIM)
GOLD BRACELET STACK: NORDSTROM (SIM)  | HEELS: CHARLES DAVID (SIM)

 

GET THE LOOK WITH THIS DRESSY CASUAL ATTIRE (UNDER $100):




Linking up with:

10 comments:

  1. I love your "goddess" look! And those wedges you chosen are really cute especially the red ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...red patent leather...how fabulous? :)

      Delete
  2. Yes, this dress is very .. greek goddess .. I love it ! I also l o v e wedges :-) Heels and stability .. count me in :-)

    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..seriously! What I don't get is how some companies make wedges uncomfortable and wobbly (like Michael Kors)?

      Delete
  3. You look beautiful! I am in love with your dress! Very greek goddess! =)
    Reagan

    reaganinmyownworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love how wispy and airy - this dress just seems to float on you. Lovely. (even with that cat butt in the corner!)
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...LOL...her tush makes a quick appearance in my video too...LOL. I don't even remember her being there. YOu know what's funny and maybe a little creepy? My niece told me that there is a calendar of cat butts. Some people just like to look at them. :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!