Sunday, August 23, 2015

Choosing the Perfect Pair of Undies w/ U by Kotex Panty Liners

Choosing the Perfect Pair of Undies w/ U bu Kotex Panty Liners | Curvy Outfit Ideas | Petite Outfit Ideas | Plus Size Fashion | Fall Fashion | OOTD | Professional Casual Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration


Hi Ladies,
You know that feeling when something's not right? Why is that feeling so often linked to our undergarments? When I was in High School, I loved Victoria Secret's cotton undies. Every few months, I would go and buy up all their colors, but then the media started making a lot of fuss about  panty lines. (That was a dark day for comfort.) Eventually, I joined the band wagon and knew I needed to find some that didn't. This kicked off a hunt for the perfect "line-free" yet comfortable undies, and I finally came upon the boy short! 

Choosing the Perfect Pair of Undies w/ U bu Kotex Panty Liners | Curvy Outfit Ideas | Petite Outfit Ideas | Plus Size Fashion | Fall Fashion | OOTD | Professional Casual Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration

I love this style because they are thin, come in black and a great nude color and they have no lines. I  haven't turned my back on them since! Another way to ensure you are comfortable all day is to make sure that nothing comes between you and your comfort. To help with this, try by Kotex® Lightdays® Liners and U by Kotex Curves® Liners. You no longer have to let liners stand in the way of that comfy undie feeling! Free U by Kotex Samples are available at bringcomfyback.

Choosing the Perfect Pair of Undies w/ U bu Kotex Panty Liners | Curvy Outfit Ideas | Petite Outfit Ideas | Plus Size Fashion | Fall Fashion | OOTD | Professional Casual Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration

Also, you can win some great prizes by entering Kotex's #BringComfyBack Contest! Visit bringcomfyback.com and upload your creative pic showcasing your best uncomfy face. Each month, one lucky winner will receive a $200 Urban Outfitters gift card, a Go Pro Hero 3 white camera, a $100 Sephora gift card and U by Kotex products! At the end of the contest, the most creative selfie will be chosen and the winner will receive a trip to L.A. with a girlfriend, an exclusive U by Kotex photo shoot to be their new social star and $2,000 spending cash!

I'm heading over now to post my pic. Good luck ladies! :)





Linking up with:

6 comments:

  1. Granny panties for me!!! lol
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...I thought about your undie post when I was writing this :)

      Delete
  2. Great post! I'm working on the same campaign and I like the direction you went with it!
    -Abbie
    The Pink Paperdoll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Abbie! I love how you organized your post! I kept trying to leave a comment, but it said that I was leaving spam :(

      Delete
  3. Loved your post! I'd appreciate you checking mine out as well :)

    http://www.seafoamanddiamonds.com/blog/whats-in-my-bag-feat-u-by-kotexr-curves-liners

    xoxo
    Lara
    Sea Foam & Diamonds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your "spilled purse" pictures! What a great way to showcase products...I'll have to try that :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!