Monday, August 17, 2015

Neon and Stripes | Dressy Casual

Neon and Stripes | Dressy Casual | Curvy Outfit Ideas | Petite Outfit Ideas | Plus Size Fashion | summer Fashion | OOTD | Professional Casual Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration

Hi Ladies,
Today is gonna be a quickie post! I've got a few new series coming up this week, so make sure you stop by! (Hint: I'm getting us ready for fall!) In honor or Old Navy's Sitewide 40% off Sale (ending today), I've included a great selection of their dresses at the bottom. Have I mentioned how much I've been loving their dresses this season? If you need more inspiration, check out my Review of Old Navy's Excercise Clothing. Happy Monday!


Neon and Stripes | Dressy Casual | Curvy Outfit Ideas | Petite Outfit Ideas | Plus Size Fashion | summer Fashion | OOTD | Professional Casual Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration

Neon and Stripes | Dressy Casual | Curvy Outfit Ideas | Petite Outfit Ideas | Plus Size Fashion | summer Fashion | OOTD | Professional Casual Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration
  CLUTCH: GAP (SIM) | DRESS: OLD NAVY
NECKLACE: HAUTE LOOK (SIM) | HEELS: SAM EDELMAN

GET THE LOOK WITH THIS DRESSY CASUAL ATTIRE (UNDER $100):




Linking up with:

11 comments:

  1. Love this look! I have a gray handbag with neon pink trim that I have yet use .. so I'll have to take your example here and give it a try :-)

    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That bag sounds fabulous! I love the combination of pink and grey :)

      Delete
  2. Old Navy had really good sales! This dress is cute on you and of course the necklace rocks!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...they are killing it this year! Thanks...glad you like it :)

      Delete
  3. the perfect accesories for a black and white stripes dress! Lovely for Summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...I agree. I love this dress with bright accessories too!

      Delete
  4. I love a classic stripe and the pop of neon works so well here.
    http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for neon! So fun!
    Seriously - Old Navy needs to hire you as one of their models. You make their clothes look fantastic!!
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!