Monday, August 10, 2015

Nautical Style | Dressy Casual


Nautical Style | Dressy Casual| Curvy Outfit Ideas | Petite Outfit Ideas | Plus Size Fashion | Summer Fashion | OOTD | Professional Casual Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration

Hi Ladies,
Good Morning! I'm finally feeling rested after the personal styling launch, guest posting and all the traveling I was doing. Whew! Also, I'm excited about the fun posts coming up this week AND I'm working on a vlog! :) (Eek!) I'm excited, but nervous. I've always loved public speaking, but the minute you record my voice I start wondering "Who is that? Is that what I really sound like??" To me, I sound like a valley girl. When I first started blogging, I recorded a vlog that I thought was a really cute concept. The video turned out good, I really liked my outfits in it and I thought it was a cool topic. However, when I turned the sound on...all I heard was this high, whiny voice that loved to use the word "like". Needless to say, I have never published it. So, here goes another adventure!

Can you believe it almost Fall??? I feel like summer just started. It even feels weird posting summery looks like this, so I have to constantly remind myself that it's still August and it's ok to wear white. However, starting at the beginning of September, I'm going to start post Fall Transitional looks. I'm even planning to do a vlog about how to transition your wardrobe from Summer to Fall, since (at least in the South) it's usually in the 80s and 90s until November. However, you still want to take advantage of all the burnt oranges, browns and yellows that everyone is rocking! What do you think about that topic for a vlog?

Happy Monday and Hope you have a Fabulous Week!

Nautical Style | Dressy Casual| Curvy Outfit Ideas | Petite Outfit Ideas | Plus Size Fashion | Summer Fashion | OOTD | Professional Casual Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration

Nautical Style | Dressy Casual| Curvy Outfit Ideas | Petite Outfit Ideas | Plus Size Fashion | Summer Fashion | OOTD | Professional Casual Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration



SKIRT:  OLD NAVY | SHIRT: OLD NAVY | TANK: ELOQUII
HEELS: CHARLES DAVID (SIM) | NECKLACE: BANANA REPUBLIC (SIM)
FLATS: FRANCO SARTO 

GET THE LOOK WITH THIS DRESSY CASUAL ATTIRE (UNDER $100):




Linking up with:

5 comments:

  1. Great look! Love how you tied up the top!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for your vlog! Every week for the past year I have been saying - this is the week that I am going to do a video for my blog. And I always put it off. It seems so intimidating! Can't wait for yours!!
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. It IS so intimidating!! I'm drawing a line in the sand and will publish one by next week! ok!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!