Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Dressy Casual | Pink & Florals

Dressy Casual | Pink & Florals | Plus size fashion blog | Casual outfits | Curvy fashion | Summer fashion

Hi Ladies,
Whew...I'm beat! It's been a buuuusy week over here at Petite Career Girl, and it's not over yet! I just have to keep telling myself to just make it to Friday...just make it to Friday. Then I get to pack up my bags, drive 4 hours to Atlanta and then hop on a plane to Chicago...then I can rest...sort of. Did I mention that both my cats now have ring worm and are shedding copious amounts of black fur all over my apartment?
And that I'll have to pay extra to have a vet-tech cat sit them, because I can't punish my friends by asking them to pop and pill down a struggling cat's throat and then give the other one a bath? Also that one of my cats threw up the pill I gave her last night, so I'm not even sure she's getting treated? It's a party over here! (just keep smiling Merrie...just keep smiling...everything's gonna get better...) Ok, let's talk about something else now; I'll catch you up on the rest of the ring worm drama later.

Just in case you were wondering, I don't normally wear rain coats with open-toed-wedge sandals, but when I saw these colors together, I had to try them on! I guess you would wear this outfit to a garden party in the spring where there was a slight chance of rain. (Hah! Bet you didn't think I could come up with an occasion, did you? :) Hope you are all having a great week and don't forget to pop by on Tuesday for another suprise! Eek! :)

Alterations: sleeves of coat shortened about an inch, $10.

Also, please check out my FREE "Guide to my favorite lesser-known (but awesome!) stores for curvy, plus and petite women."


And, make sure to scroll down to the bottom of the post and look at all the fantastic floral skirts I found. I just couldn't stop pinning them! I hope someone buys one, so they can be fabulous for me! :)
 
Dressy Casual | Pink & Florals | Plus size fashion blog | Casual outfits | Curvy fashion | Summer fashion


Dressy Casual | Pink & Florals | Plus size fashion blog | Casual outfits | Curvy fashion | Summer fashion 
Dressy Casual | Pink & Florals | Plus size fashion blog | Casual outfits | Curvy fashion | Summer fashion
SKIRT: ELOQUII (SIM) | RAIN COAT: TARGET | TANK: OLD NAVY
NECKLACE: ANN TAYLOR (SIM) | CLUTCH:
BANANA REPUBLIC (SIM)
HEELS: CHARLES DAVID
(SIM)

GET THE LOOK WITH THESE DRESSY CASUAL PIECES (UNDER $100):




Linking up with:

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! Ringworm!!!! Poor kitties! Poor you! Why is it so tragic and unsettling when our animals get sick?! Much worse than people for some reason! I hope they feel better soon! Ringworm is not fun. Ugh.

    On a happier note - you look so beautiful in this outfit! Love the pale pink. And your curly hairdo. So pretty. I wouldn't wait for a spring garden party - I would wear it now!

    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I wish I had gotten it instead...it would've been much more easy to deal with! Any tips for me?

      Delete
  2. Love the skirt and the wedges. Safe travels to Atlanta and Chicago too girlie!
    http;//www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the print on your skirt and the pink jacket hardly looks like a rain coat :-)

    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, cool thanks...I'm going with the "non raincoat" then :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!