Friday, July 3, 2015

Anthropologie Like Clothing - (Business Casual Attire)

Curvy, Petite Outfit Ideas | Professional Casual Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration | Plus Size Fashion | Summer Fashion | OOTD | Anthropologie Like Clothing - (Business Casual Attire)
Ok, this is my last pink and green outfit; I promise! I just love these two colors together and I get to make every AKA scream with glee, but I'm gonna limit myself.
I bought this necklace a couple years ago when Banana Republic tried out a luxury line of jewelry. This one was priced around $200,  it's real semi-precious stones, but I probably paid about $100 for it. Interestingly, this is  only the 2nd time I've worn it. I keep saying that I want to save it for a special occasion, but then I never do. I've gotta stop doing that and just wear my stuff!
 Does anyone else do that? Hoard jewelry, clothes or shoes until the "right' time to wear them?
P.S. Here is my other post on Anthropologie Like Clothing. :)
Curvy, Petite Outfit Ideas | Professional Casual Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration | Plus Size Fashion | Summer Fashion | OOTD | Anthropologie Like Clothing - (Business Casual Attire)
Curvy, Petite Outfit Ideas | Professional Casual Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration | Plus Size Fashion | Summer Fashion | OOTD | Anthropologie Like Clothing - (Business Casual Attire)


Curvy, Petite Outfit Ideas | Professional Casual Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration | Plus Size Fashion | Summer Fashion | OOTD | Statement Necklaces | Bib Necklaces
HEELS: CHARLES DAVID (SIM)
SKIRT: ELOQUII | CARDIGAN: J. CREW FACTORY | CAMISOLE: OLD NAVY
NECKLACE: BANANA REPUBLIC (SIM) |

GET THE LOOK WITH THESE BUSINESS CASUAL PIECES (UNDER $100):




Linking up with:

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful color combination and that skirt is so flattering on you!
    Red Reticule

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wear that necklace every single day if you can! It is gorgeous!
    I do the exact same thing. Hoard my clothes for that special occasion. Sometimes they go out of style by the time I start wearing them. It is so annoying. I also say the same thing to myself - wear my clothes already! I have become a bit better about this!
    Pink and green and green and pink! One of my fave color combos!
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...ok, I'm on it! I'll sleep in this necklace if I have to, but I will get my money's worth :)

      Delete
  3. I agree wear it as much as you can! I do the same thing -save things for special occasions but everyday is a special occasion! =) I am in love with your skirt by the way! Gorgeous! =)

    Reagan

    reaganinmyownworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point...you never know who you will bump into at the store :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!