Tuesday, July 7, 2015

eShakti Review

Wow! eShakti's ability to stay ahead of the fashion curve, tailor clothes to fit you and do it at a reasonable prices never ceases to amaze me! They are also giving my readers $35 off their order by using the code: PETITES35. (It's plural!)
(See bottom of post for details.) First of all, check out this new line below:


It's a matching skirt and top that you can wear as a dress, and then separate to pair each with neutrals. Isn't that the cutest idea?

Matching sets | eShakti Review | Curvy Fashion | Plus Size Fashion Blog




They have also made it simple to try the floral, maxi dress and water color trend and have the pieces customized to your height and shape: (click on each image for shopping info)

Summer Botanicals

Maxi Dresses

Water Color

In addition, they have just started offering pants. I haven't tried any yet, but since I always have to alter the waist and length of my pants, I love the idea of having them designed specially for me. I have written a review of eShakti's dresses and created a guide for getting the best fit at eShakti, which you may find useful. Enjoy!

Custom Pants

eShakti Review | Curvy Fashion | Plus Size Fashion Blog
Enter this code in the 'Gift Coupon / Referral Code' box at checkout
Only one gift coupon can be used in an order
Not valid on previous purchases / purchase of gift cards.
This gift coupon cannot be transferred, re-issued or exchanged for cash.
Minimum order value $30.


Linking up with:

2 comments:

  1. I love the mix and match! The dress and pants are great and the top is so cute! I had been eyeing a similar pair of pants on the Nordstroms site but they are $300!! I am veeeery tempted by this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, and the set at eShakti was only about $100! As far as I'm concerned, whoever is creating eShakti's designs can do no wrong!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!