Wednesday, July 29, 2015

How much do you spend on clothes? | July Clothing Budget

How much do you spend on clothes? | July Clothing Budget | Curvy Outfit Ideas | Petite Outfit Ideas | Plus Size Fashion | Summer Fashion | OOTD | Professional Casual Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration

Hi Ladies,
If you remember my budget for this month was $100. I spent $76. Yay!

My focus this month was on items that would transition into fall. (Yes, I know that it's a hundred degrees outside, but I have to be economical.) So, when eShakti had a 50% off sale, I stocked up on basics.
I had a gift certificate from some items that I returned last year, so I didn't have to pay anything. Since I'm watching what I eat now, I focused on pieces made out of a stretchy material that would shrink to fit me or could be easily tailored. (Checkout this post for more tips on how to buy clothes when loosing weight.) One other awesome thing I found out was that the Kiyonna dress I ordered is actually a cream color instead of white, which will transition nicely into fall.

Cheers! Happy Shopping and Saving!
- Merrie K.

  Top

Bottom:



Linking up with:

10 comments:

  1. You are so good! I think I spent about $100 this month but I only got 2 real shirts, 2 camisole tanks and a pair of ballet flats. Actually, now that I wrote that down it doesn't seem that bad. Gotta love GAP and Anthro sales and Zara!
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like you got a good deal! Ballet flats can be so expensive.

      Delete
  2. Love the skirts you purchased - they are really nice!

    Rachel's Lookbook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Haven't tried them on yet, but I'm determined to do it this wknd :)

      Delete
  3. Wow-that's impressive to see that bottom line and all of those beautiful clothes.

    Jasmine at makingrestorations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just put in my first ever eShakti order last night! I was reading reviews online and they are very mixed. You're a fan? Did you do custom fit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats, Mattie! I'd love to know what you think of your order. I agree with the other reviews, sometimes my things fit perfectly, sometimes they were off. However, when I did reach out to customer service about my concerns they sent me a list of additional measurements that I could include to make the fit better. I did that this time and ordered a customized dress (the blue one above) and it fits perfectly. I love the concept for sure!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!