Monday, July 13, 2015

Casual Business Attire | Chanel Inspired

Casual Business Attire | Chanel Inspired | Plus size fashion blog | Casual outfits | Curvy fashion | Summer fashion
 
Hi Ladies,
I'm so excited! I launch all my "new suprises" this week! :) Eek! Starting tomorrow you'll see the first one and the second one will come on Thursday. <Scream> :)  I'm scared and excited all at the same time; I hope you like them! :)



I also want to thank my lovely sister for helping me style and photograph my outfits this week! She came up last week to shop for vintage furniture and stayed to help me with my pics. My sister has an eye for fun style and really helps me think outside the box. (I never would have thought of layering statement necklaces!!) So, thanks Ness! I hope to get pictures of her on the blog soon...she's got a great vintage style. :) 

Casual Business Attire | Chanel Inspired | Plus size fashion blog | Casual outfits | Curvy fashion | Summer fashion

Casual Business Attire | Chanel Inspired | Plus size fashion blog | Casual outfits | Curvy fashion | Summer fashion

Casual Business Attire | Chanel Inspired | Plus size fashion blog | Casual outfits | Curvy fashion | Summer fashion




SKIRT: NORDSTROM (PLUS SIZE) | CARDIGAN: J.CREW FACTORY
TANK: OLD NAVY | HEELS: CONSIGNMENT (SIM)
NECKLACE (BOW CLIPPED ON: H&M (SIM)): J.CREW FACTORY
EARRINGS: BANANA REPUBLIC (SIM) | PURSE: BANANA REPUBLIC (SIM)
 

GET THE LOOK WITH THIS CASUAL BUSINESS ATTIRE (UNDER $100):



Linking up with:

6 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!