Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Dressy Casual | Maxi Skirt Style

Dressy Casual | Maxi Skirt Style | Curvy Fashion | Plus Size Fashion Blog
Hi Ladies,
Today is going to be a quickie post because I'm still working on my "big suprise". :) The only thing I wanted to point out about this outfit is that this is the most comfortable crop-top outfit that I've created yet! I feel like I could wear this out in public without being embarrassed or feeling like I constantly need to adjust things. We will see...I'll let you know if I do it! :)
Dressy Casual | Maxi Skirt Style | Curvy Fashion | Plus Size Fashion Blog

 Curvy, Petite Outfit Ideas | Professional Casual Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration | Plus Size Fashion | Summer Fashion | OOTD | Skirt Styles: Maxi Skirt Style (Weekend Style)


 Curvy, Petite Outfit Ideas | Professional Casual Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration | Plus Size Fashion | Summer Fashion | OOTD | Skirt Styles: Maxi Skirt Style (Weekend Style)

NECKLACE: BANANA REPUBLIC (SIM) | HAIR CLIPS: J. CREW FACTORY (SIM)
SANDALS: FRANCO SARTO | SKIRT: OLD NAVY  | TEE: OLD NAVY
BRACELET: J.CREW FACTORY (SIM)



GET THE LOOK WITH THESE WEEKEND STYLE PIECES (UNDER $100):




Linking up with:

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh... the color combo of the pale blue and bright blue are sooo pretty!! You are rockin' the crop tops!!
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!