Friday, July 18, 2014

Necklaces I've Worn the Most this Season

Hi Ladies,
I've received a lot of positive comments from you about my jewelry. Many of you like my pieces, but say that you'er uncomfortable picking out pieces yourself. (Secret: I never bought much jewelry until about 3 years ago. For most of my life, I only wanted jewelry that you could put on and keep until it fell off. I knew that they could make an outfit, but I never wanted to take the time to match them up myself. Finally, one day I decide to invest in jewelry and figure out to wear them.)

Even though I now own a lot of jewelry, there are some pieces that I keep going back to day after day. If you are looking to build a jewelry wardrobe, this is a good place to start. This was also a good exercise for me...I need to figure out what is special about these pieces, so I can avoid more closet orphans. :)




There's something wonderful and brigtening about having gold so close to your face!


This blue, sparkly necklace is tailored enough for work. The color is navy, but also looks black.


FTC Disclaimer: All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however if you decide to click on the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!


7 comments:

  1. Yes ma'am you do have some pretty accessories! I love your choices from Banana Republic, need to find some "inspired" pieces.
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. That rose one from BR is so pretty. I really love your mint necklace. I need to get better at accessorizing. It really can make an outfit special.
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly have a great taste and bring your outfits to the point with the right accessories.
    Have a great weekend!
    XO, Bogi
    http://redreticule.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your jewellery is always very beautiful and chic! Thanks for the links to these lovely necklaces :))

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your necklaces are so pretty! I think the first is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your choices Merrie! Great picks! I am an absolute gold lover! It's all I wear right now! There is something about it!!

    xo, Kenya

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!