Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Striped Blazer and Denim Trousers

Striped Blazer and Denim Trousers
Hi Ladies,
Just a quickie post today! I'm packing and wrapping stuff up at work, so things are crazy! I wanted to quickly point out that I love denim trousers by Banana Republic. When my weight fluctuates, I just buy a larger size and I find that they fit well over a large range of sizes...they go up to a 16 regular and 14 in petite. Anyway, just a thought if you are looking for denim. Take Care :) 

Denim Trousershere
Blazer: similar styles below
Tophere
Necklace: similar, similar
Heelshere



FTC Disclaimer: All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however if you decide to click on the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!


Linking up with:

7 comments:

  1. I love denim trousers! I have a pair from Loft from a few years ago and I still wear them a lot! And I think I need to invest in a striped blazer for fall. I love that look from Lands End!! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love denim trousers too! Mine are from the GAP and I am also still wearing them a few years later. Can't wait for it to get cooler so I can wear my blazers. You look fabulous in your minty striped one. Happy Moving!
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that jacket and of course you have the best accessories. Love the tailored look of the trousers too,
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blazer is awesome, and I really like the look of denim trousers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tips again Merrie! Love the blazer! It is gorgeous!

    xo, Kenya

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this monochrome look and the stripy blazer. It looks very nice against the texture of the top.

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!