Friday, July 25, 2014

New Subscription Box - Lip Factory Review

Curvy, Petite Outfit Ideas | Professional and Casual-Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration | New Subscription Boxes - Lip Factory June Review
Hi Ladies,
I decided to try a new makeup subscription service that was a little cheaper than Wantables. Lip Factory is only $22/ month and they provide makeup products customized to your skin tone and prefernces. I have to say that I wasn't overly impressed with the selection. Firstly, it bugs me to recieve dark blue eye shadow in the middle of summer and secondly, I'd tried the NCLA nail wraps before and didn't like them.


One plus was the blush...it's a beautiful rosy/ coral shade that blended in beautifully with my skin. The lip stick and gloss was pretty, but I felt that they are more of a winter color. Oh well, I probably will not continue with Lip Factory, but it was fun giving it a try.

Have a great day! (BTW, I should be on my way to Cali when you are reading this!) EEEEEK! :)

Lip Factory June Review



6 comments:

  1. Oh wow - those colors really do look like wintertime colors. How annoying.

    Hope you are having a safe and stress free trip to Cali! woo hoo! So excited for you!!

    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kinda like the violet...but thanks for such an honest review!

    Do you have a review of Vain Pursuits? My girlfriends are all talking about it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Thanks...I like the colors too, I just would've preferred something bright and punchier of summer. I've never heard of Vain Pursuits...is it a makeup subscription service? Thanks for popping by! :)

      Delete
  3. The blush does look like a nice color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!