Friday, May 2, 2014

Cute Spring Stuff on Sale Now!

Hi Ladies,
I'm shamelessly ripping this post idea from On the Daily Express, but I spotted some really good Sales at Banana Republic and The Limited last weekend and wanted to share them with you. Hope you enjoy!
I love this clutch! The polka dots look so good against stripes and solid, bright backgrounds, which make it perfect for spring! 

Heres' how I wore it: full post


Great polka dot shell. It runs a little long, even though I bought the petite. I wound up taking it to a tailor and getting a couple inches taken off for about $10.

Here's how I wore it: full post

The material of this fluted skirt has a little stretch, so it's great for sitting in all day. It looks like a mini, but I'm 5'2" and bought the regular. The length touched the top of my knees, making it perfect for work.

This is the same skirt, but in pink. Here's how I wore it: full post

The Banana Republic Gemma Wrap dresses (coralpink) come in so many pretty colors and fit so well. They come in Petite & Misses.





Here's how I wore it: Full Post

I love the color of these cropped pants. They come in Petite and Misses and have a little stretch for comfort.

These are the same pants, but in a red brocade instead of green: full post

I love the color and cut of this lace skirt! It's got gentle pleats that won't don't add too much bulk. 

Tara from Mix and Match Fashion paired this skirt with a striped blazer and bright green necklace...super cute!
This gold necklace is a staple. It looks great with red, white and navy.


All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however if you decide to click on the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!


16 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that wrap dress on you! The color and fit is perfection!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Betsey Johnson Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the fluted skirt was my favorite and then I scrolled to the wrap dress! You are looking amazing in all of these! I am putting that fluted skirt on my wish list! susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha....thank you so much :) I would def keep my eye out for when their sale goes on sale :)

      Delete
  3. I am beyond flattered to be the inspiration for this post. :) And I love seeing the sale pick next to how YOU wore it and styled it- it always provides a better perspective on fit, color and sizing. Unless of course you are 5'10" and 110 lbs like the model. But I'm guessing most of us are not or we would be too busy with our modeling careers to blog or read blogs!
    Gina -- On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your looks are so beautiful and I love your classy fun style so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing in all of your looks! SERIOUSLY amazing!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I am in love with that red skirt and the cropped trousers! Merrie - you are so freaking GOOD at styling! All of these outfits are spectacular!
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  7. That polka dot clutch looks cuter in your picture than in the original photo from Gap:)
    I love that fluted skirt, very girly and flattering! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm glad you did because now I have another great source of inspiration! Can't wait to see more posts and photos from you!
    Van from Fashion for Petites

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your polka dot clutch :)
    You have a great style, girl!

    Lu ❤ www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!