Friday, May 30, 2014

Kate Spade Dupes in Lemon Print

Hi Ladies,
How do you feel about the lovely lemon prints that are everywhere this season? I love them! Somehow, Kate Spade, Banana Republic and Ann Taylor all came up with similar prints at the same time. I'm not going to speculate as to who came up with the idea first, but I know where my money is going. :)
Kate Spade Dupes



Ann Taylor print top
anntaylor.com


Ann Taylor clothing
anntaylor.com


Kate Spade skater skirt
nordstrom.com


Banana Republic skirt
bananarepublic.gap.com


Kate Spade crossbody bag
nordstrom.com


Banana Republic canvas tote bag
bananarepublic.gap.com


Kate Spade belt
nordstrom.com


Kate Spade belt
nordstrom.com


Bow tie belt
thelimited.com


Bow tie belt
thelimited.com

12 comments:

  1. Oh my stars I need that tote bag!! I have been searching for a new summer tote and that one is perfect. I would love to have a Kate Spade item in my closet, but I cant seem to part with that much money for a bag right now. Maybe Christmas(: Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know....I feel the same way! Their stuff is beautiful, but I just can't justify it :) it would look great with the yellow cardi u have on :)

      Delete
  2. Really pretty! I love the fresh prints :))

    Lu, www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! I enjoy the playfulness of the print!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too... I'm going to have to get one of the dupes!

      Delete
  4. Isn't it so funny how all these brands come out with the same thing at the same time? And why are we not invited to these top secret decision making meetings? I don't see myself jumping on the lemon trend, but it is really fun and...refreshing? for summer!
    Gina -- On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't want to jump on the lemon trend??? I could totally see you In head to toe lemon! Oh wait, I forgot...you are more of a military girl :)

      Delete
  5. I can almost smells lemons. I love the Lemon print! Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the lemon print too. It is so summery and feels like a vacation print. Why oh why is Kate Spade stuff so expensive? Although, I have to say - those dupes are pretty great and don't even feel like dupes!
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow those are similar, I'd have to go with the steal versions. Love the fruity print!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are a ton of cute prints coming out this season. Lemon is pretty cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!