Thursday, January 1, 2015

Cobalt and Stripes (Business Casual Attire)

Hi Ladies,

I have someone I'd like to introduce you to ... "Petite Career Mommy"!
Curvy, Petite Outfit Ideas | Professional and Casual-Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration | Cobalt and Stripes (Business Casual Attire)


This is my lovely mother who has agreed to model for me for a few weeks. She is who the entire family gets their fashion sense from, so I essentially I owe every outfit  to her! Like me, she believes in pairing bright colors with graphic prints. This outfit is a great way to do business casual because the bright color makes it fun and the graphic top tempers it down. Making sure that the whole outfit fits correctly ensures that you look tailored and polished.

What do you think? Are you up for bright pants at work? :)
Curvy, Petite Outfit Ideas | Professional and Casual-Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration | Cobalt and Stripes (Business Casual Attire)



FTC Disclaimer:
All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however if you decide to click on the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!
Linking up with:
Click here

13 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and chic mom you've got?!
    Her fashion sense is definitely very good! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your mom is so beautiful! And so stylish! Love her bright blue pants and striped shirt. What great fashion sense! Like mother like daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you...I just showed her your comment and she beamed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those pants! especially with that top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am your Mom's age and I like to dress as fashionably as possible for my age. I think I do a pretty good job, just like your Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful outfit, looks fabulous! You're invited to the Trendy Wednesday Blog Link Up, every Wednesday!

    Leanne,
    Classy Yet Trendy
    http://www.classyyettrendy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the cobalt color, great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the idea of pairing a bright colored pant with black! So pretty. Thank-you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Amanda! Love this top on her too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Leanne,

    Thanks for dropping by! I'd be happy to link up with you. See you there :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Kelly, we think it's such a great color :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Natalie,

    Thanks so much for your sweet comment. We really enjoyed prepping for this new segment. Happy you like the outfit :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!