Wednesday, May 28, 2014

May Nailette Box Review

Hi Ladies,
I'm really excited about my Nailette box this month! Firstly, I love the colors...they remind me of orange creamsicles and strawberry milkshakes! Secondly, I did both paint jobs myself! I'm very proud, because if you remember my diatribe from last month, I hate painting my nails. I really appreciate all the advice and have started using an Orly base coat & Sally Hensen topcoat which have definitely helped. 

**What is Nailette? For $9.99/ a month, you get two colors selected for you based on your tastes and skin tone.  If you are interested in signing up, use the code meredith50 and you will receive 20% off your first box.

May Nailette Box

Essie's Resort Fling

Essie Resort Fling










OPI's Suzi's Hungary AgainOPI Suzi's Hungary Again



FTC Disclaimer: All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however if you decide to click on the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!


10 comments:

  1. Oooh, nice colors! At first I thought I like the pink one better, but on your hands the orange is really cute too.
    By the way, I’m not sure if you have seen it already, but I nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Love your style and all the story you shared! :) http://fashion4petites.wordpress.com/2014/05/23/very-inspiring-blogger-award/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I did know that! I responded on your blog, but I think our wires got crossed. Thank you so much! Can't wait to answer them :)

      Delete
  2. I found you through Perfertly Couture Link Up. Love these nails! Stop by and link up your beauty reviews with #BeautyBuzz Link Up every Tuesday at http://www.mamainheels.com/2014/05/27/vitamin-c-serum-plus-a-link-up/

    xo,
    Janise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, i will def do that...thanks for popping by!

      Delete
  3. Pretty colors! You are great at giving yourself a manicure. When I do it - it looks like a five year old painted my nails. Plus, I never have the patience to let them dry.
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I did smudge one a little, but overall I was pleased with the outcome :)

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous colors! I may have to try this box! I am really into the Julep Maven boxes right now - it is so fun to get new colors each month! Have you tried Julep? I love Essie too!! Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I really like having a nail subscription service...julep is just too pricey for me, but their colors are beautiful! :)

      Delete
  5. These are such beautiful colours from the OPI collections! Totally in trend now and would go with any outfit :)

    Lu, www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!