Saturday, December 28, 2013

Shop your Closet for NYE! - Part 1




Hi Ladies,
Today's post is part 1 of a 2-part episode! In this mini-series I'll show you two outfits that I created for NYE using items from my closet. If you are interested in creating a similar look, checkout the items in the grid below.

I snagged these shorts on the sale rack at Banana Rep for $10. It was fall at the time and I believe they were a left over from summer, but the color was a nice dark blue and they utilized a heavy fabric so I knew they would work in the winter. I added a staple black blouse, black pumps and Voila!

All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however If you decide to make a purchase through the links below, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!


BONUS: Finally, if you still can't find anything and it's 7pm on NYE... grab your LBD, add some of these accessories and go!


10 comments:

  1. Very pretty and chic outfit, dear!

    Lu
    www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your feedback, Ladies! I can't wait to see what you are wearing for NYE! :)

      Delete
  2. This is a totally fierce party look!!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the print and colors of the shorts! Chic look!

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You picked some fabulous accessories to feature in your selections. I didn't realize The Limited had so many great accessories. I love those necklaces and stacking rings! I may have to step in there and browse the accessories next time I'm in the mall!
    On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, so you check out the limited and i'll checkout express...then we'll compare notes :)

      Delete
  5. I love the idea of dressing up shorts! These shorts are great on you! The top and necklace are perfect with them!
    morepom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the detailing on the shorts! and great accessories. visiting from stylesessions link up.
    Dee
    Ms Dee Kay

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!