Saturday, December 14, 2013

More Cool Gift Ideas!


Hi Ladies,
I have 3 more gift ideas for you today! If you haven't already, checkout my first gift idea list here.

1. Artisanal Confections by Les Cinq Amandes
It would be wrong to buy these for myself, so instead I will order them for my family and then I can indulge while still being in the spirit of the season! You probably don't know it, but I love candy! Therefore I was delighted to eat...I mean review these items for Les Cinq Amandes. Their confections are made by hand...possibly in the kitchens of sweet, loving grandmothers. Or possibly by french, Anna-Wintour-look-alikes while they drink espresso and contemplate the perfect baguette. I don't know, but what I do know is that they taste fantastic! My favorites are the Jordan Almonds (which come in several colors), Petite Pistachios (a candied pistachio, which sounds weird, but is so good), and Magical Meringues (chocolate coated meringue which tastes like buttery, chocolate goodness). Petite Career Girl readers will receive 10% off their purchase by using the discount code: HOLIDAY10. Enjoy!

Please Note: All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however I have been provided samples of this product for my review and a discount with purchase. Yum!
 2. Vegan Leather Handbags by Angela Roi
Ok, I'm not saying that I'm going to give up regular leather, but these styles are so classy and vintage inspired...they might convert me! As an added bonus, you can purchase from their Donate by Color collection which donates a portion of the proceeds to fight corresponding disease. 




3. Vintage Style Jewelry Cases by Lori Leigh Designs
These cases are so cute and affordable...most range from $20 - $40! These are a much better way to travel with jewelry instead of bringing a million little jewelry bags, which I do now. Fashion Canvas did a great review on them this week, so check her out!

3 comments:

  1. I love the vintage jewelry case, what a great gift idea!
    Xo, Elba @ livecolorful.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...and they have so many cute options...i can't decide which one to get!

      Delete
  2. I know...and they have so many cute options...i can't decide which one to get!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!