Sunday, December 15, 2013

Dots and Stripes! (What to Wear when you Travel)

Ok, I'm loving this travel look for 2, no actually 3 reasons!
1) It involves leggings which are super comfortable.
2) It involves layers, which are great because I am always either too hot or too cold.
Lastly and most importantly...
3) The leather jacket and scarf make me feel like Amelia Earhart, which is perfect for flight travel! :)

Seriously though, I hope that each and everyone of you have fantastic travel plans for the holidays and I can't wait to hear about them!






Click on Images Below to Buy! Please note that similar items are listed if the original is sold out. 
All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however If you decide to make a purchase through the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!
Linkup Button

15 comments:

  1. Ooo I am loving those leggings! Comfort and layering are a must when traveling!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ladies, Thanks so much for the feedback...looks like we are all polka dot feigns! :)

      Delete
  2. Those polka dot leggings are adorable! And I love your comfortable + fashionable travel outfit. And I so agree about layers when traveling. No matter what climate I'm going to/from, I can end up freezing or sweating in the airport or airplane if I don't remember to layer properly!
    On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always dress in layers for traveling too. Love the leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The leggings are great, and I loved the Amelia Earhart comment! Ha! The color combo overall is just fabulous! Thank you so much for linking up with us week after week! Am loving your fun looks!
    morepom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed a great travel outfit....the polka dots leggings add so much fun to the look!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pants are fabulous! What a great look!
    xo,
    Jacqueline

    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great outfit for traveling! I do love the leather also. This is a beautiful mixing of color and textures.

    blue hue wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...I can tell that you and I are color soul mates! :)

      Delete
  8. that outfit is awesome! and those leggings are very cute! love the dots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Polka dot leggings?! Too cute. I love the pattern mixing in this outfit. Go rock that leather jacket girl ;)
    the-lifestyle-project.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great idea! I love the pattern mixing and your European Loop looks just super. Thanks for your fun comment and wish for the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post. Since I moved across the other side of the world. I've been traveling a lot since I live in Asia now. I'm already going on vacay in 2 weeks, and hopefully to 2 other countries before I come back home for a visit in May. Love it!!!

    Hazel
    www.theskimplelife.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!