Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Equestrian-Victorian-Prep (Winter 2013 Remix #5)






Click on Images Below to Buy! Please note that similar items are listed if the original is sold out.



Hi Ladies,
Are those enough superlatives in the title for you? :) The pussy bow blouse is Vince Camuto from last year, but I've found a lot of cute ones above! (For additional details on the Remix, see 2013 Winter Shopping Haul)

All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however If you decide to make a purchase through the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!





Elizabeth Nygard + LYL Link Up




8 comments:

  1. I really like the colors in this look! Your blouse is really pretty with the colors in your top :)

    Katie
    Style Diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love the title ;)

    That jacket is such a lovely colour!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, nice to meet you. I am at Tres Chic Fashion Thursday, too. I'm like number 60 sumthun. That hop is fabulous, huh? Hey, great stylin here and hope to see more of ya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...sometimes I'll miss the window and see that I'll be #145 and I won't even bother...Ha Ha :)

      Delete
  4. Green is your color, lady! you look amazing in this blazer. It's such a great alternative to the standard black blazer.
    ~Ellen
    www.everydayfancy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much...I love that they are doing so much of this color...and they also do this coat in so many other colors...hmm... :)

      Delete
  5. Very classy and chic look!

    Lu
    www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!