Thursday, December 12, 2013

Teal Pencil Skirt and Cobalt Sweater (Winter 2013 Remix #4)

Hi Ladies,
How do you like my subdued, colorful look? Sadly it reflects my mood right now. :( As I'm typing this post, I just heard a loud tinkling and crashing coming from downstairs. Then I heard the thundering of tiny cat paws as they raced up the stairs and under my bed. I don't want to go down there. I don't want to know what it is. In my heart of hearts I know that its my set of adorable coffee mugs from CB2 and possibly the coordinating lamp...thereby proving that cats are not always as graceful as they think they are. Oh well, you don't blame the pet, you blame the parent...

 Now, back to the outfit: for more details on the Winter Remix, see 2013 Winter Shopping Haul!






Click on Images Below to Buy! Please note that similar items are listed if the original is sold out.
All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however If you decide to make a purchase through the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!


7 comments:

  1. Sleek and simple outfit and I must say your photos are looking fabulous. Whatever you changed is working well! Fingers crossed your coffee mugs and lamps are still safe :S
    the-lifestyle-project.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I hope your mugs and lamps are still fine! I love this color coordination so sophisticated. Im also a petite girl, great blog concept!
    Dee
    Ms Dee Kay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...yes and no...those mugs were fine, but she broke about 5 other glasses...I've been sweeping up glass for days :)

      Delete
  3. This simple silhouette looks so sleek and sophisticated! Visiting via the Friday's Fab Favorite linkup :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for popping by Jen...I'll stop by...I love finding new blogs! :)

      Delete
  4. Chic and sophisticated outfit and that bag is the perfect addition.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!