Tuesday, December 3, 2013

My $30 Holiday Party Look! (Holiday Party Link Up)

Hi Ladies,
Can you believe I got this dress for $30!?! You know I'm all about savings, but I also love clothes that fit. That's why I love Target's Merona line...it carries petite sizes but also keeps up with trends. Banana Republic came out with a similar dress this year, but it was over $100 and didn't fit as well! One thing to note is that this dress is short in the back, so be careful if you drop something. :)

(I want to thank my friends Amberah and Bella from Bella Visage Beauty and FaceLabs for the makeover! Check back next week for a tutorial from them! Photos were taken by Bree Hamilton of Bree Hamilton Photography.)






All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however If you decide to make a purchase through the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!



Linkup ButtonThe Fashion Canvas

14 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks for taking the time to come by and visit the blog. Thank you for co- hosting the link up!! The outfit is really cute especially the bracelets, love them!! Until next time!

    http://sincerelymissj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The dress definitely looks more lush than $30! Dresses at a good price are even sweeter than any other piece bc you're paying for a WHOLE outfit with the dress! Great look and the bag is perfection! Thanks for sharing with the holiday style linkup!
    -Carylee
    Morepom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to have you linking up today! Great bargain on your outfit. And I love the action shot in your first photo- impressive move in heels! :)

    On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...Thanks...My photographer really pulled out all the stops!

      Delete
  4. I am all over beauty on a budget! You look fabulous while doing it. Stopping by from the style blog hop-excited to read more from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelly, thanks for stopping by...i dropped you a line on your post!

      Delete
  5. Stopping by from Totally Posted Tuesday! What a steal, this dress is so amazing on you!

    <3 Vicki
    wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another frugal petite fashionista...YES!!! Btw, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. You can read more about it on my blog ;-) You've got a new follower! http://madeincbymorales.blogspot.com/2013/12/liebster-award.html#sthash.HMvVYWcn.dpbs

    Xo Miriam
    www.madeincbymorales.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miriam, I really appreciate the nomination...the Liebster Award is such a great idea! I'll fill out the questions next week. Thanks again :)

      Delete
  7. Great outfit, that bag is perfect with it!

    http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!