Thursday, December 19, 2013

Colorful Jewelry for your Tropical Vacation!

Painfully Cute Banana Republic Jewelry!
Click on Images Below to Buy! 
More Cute Resort Jewelry
Click on Images Below to Buy! 



Hi Ladies,
There is so much cute jewelry available right now...Ban Rep and The Limited are hitting it out of the park! I'm assuming this is part of their resort collection, but I want to wear them right now!! :) What do you think? Any ideas for incorporating these pieces for winter?

All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however If you decide to make a purchase through the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!










12 comments:

  1. These are lovely pieces! Thanks for sharing.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm big on jewelries!! I love these picks, so fun and colorful xo

    Visiting from the linkup. Would you fancy following each other on GFC or other social networks? I'd love to keep up with your posts. Just let me know if you're interested.
    www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course...I love your glittery jewelry collection!

      Delete
  3. Love these colorfful jewels, great picks!

    xo
    http://pinksole.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I wish I had a tropical vacay coming up! I think all of these pieces can be worn now in the winter though...they'd brighten up any outfit. Thanks for linking up with us!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    December Group Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...me too...I'll be here in fabulous phoenix! :)

      Delete
  5. Oh beautiful items Merrie! Thanks for linking up at Fashion item Friday {and for placing the button on your site, too} and for SUPER DUPER following me, too! Love it!!
    Have a great weekend. It will be a busy one, so be careful being out and about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for setting it up...you've got a great group linking up!

      Delete
  6. For some reason I never think of BR when it comes to jewelry but they have some really lovely pieces!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they are my "go to" shop each season for cute, sophisticated jewelry :)

      Delete
  7. Lovely statement pieces. Just looking at them, makes me think of outfits to match :)

    Lu
    Bloggers World Calendar
    www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!