Monday, December 30, 2013

Shop your Closet for NYE! - Part 2






Hi Ladies,
Here's another look I've put together using items from my closet. Checkout my first look here: Shop your Closet for NYE! - Part 1. The dress is Micheal Kors which I got on trade from a consignment shop. It was 2 sizes too large, so I spent $40 tailoring it to my size.  I added a bright moto jacket that I'd bought earlier in the season and a pair of pumps from last year. A swipe of bright lip gloss and I'm done! If you are interested in creating a similar look, see below. (The jacket is on sale and I've found some lovely similar dresses.) See you in 2014!

Click on Images Below to Buy!
All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however If you decide to make a purchase through the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!










9 comments:

  1. The outfit looks great! But to me... living in UK it looks more like a summer outfit rather than a winter :)) The weather is soooo different!

    Lu,
    www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol...i totally get that...phoenix weather is so bizarre...its an average of 70 degrees here in the winter :)

      Delete
  2. Great texture and design in this ensemble. THANK YOU for the detailed photos, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hot pink moto jacket is to die for. What a great statement piece. And I like your bracelet stacking there...I don't seem to have an eye for that like you do!
    On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much...i'm glad you like it...nordstrom put together a bunch of stacks on their site so i studied them to pick up ideas :)

      Delete
  4. Love the texture of that dress! That's awesome that you were able to get it tailored - it's a great find! Thank you for sharing this with the Holiday Style Linkup!
    morepom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bummed that we only have one week left :( You guys should consider doing it regularly :)

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!