Monday, December 9, 2013

Holiday Party Part 2: Dressy Party





Hi Ladies,
I hope you realize how determined I was to bring you these pictures, because it was 30 degrees when I shot this and I nearly froze to death!!!! I know that those of you on the east coast and pretty much anywhere north of the equator are rolling your eyes at me...but you don't understand! I've been in
Phoenix for 4 years. It's an average of 90 degrees here. Three weeks ago I was wearing shorts and flip flops to the store! I have no concept of what to wear when it's cold, so there is always a week's delay before it dawns on me to find a coat. Anyway, I probably still didn't convince you, but it was still so cold....




Click on Images Below to Buy! Please note that similar items are listed if the original is sold out.

All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however If you decide to make a purchase through the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!


Linkup Button










The Fashion Canvas
Glossy Blonde 

6 comments:

  1. I've always wondered how bloggers take their picture outside year round! It's like 10 degrees here today... I don't know what I will do for my pictures when its always freezing outside! Beautiful outfit!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 30 degrees is VERY cold to be taking pictures outside! You won't get any argument from me on that. Love the leopard cardigan and I have to say that the red lipstick you chose is the perfect shade for you. Totally flattering without being dramatic. Gorgeous!
    On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Oh I've been freezing my butt off in these pictures with snow on the ground - I definitely feel your pain! You look great though, and I love that a puffy coat is somewhat casual by nature, but you've still managed to make it work with your dressy outfit. I love all the details and textures of this outfit! Thank you so much for sharing with the Holiday Style Linkup!
    -Carylee
    morepom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok good, you guys feel my pain! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!