Monday, December 23, 2013

Vintage Inspired Dress (Winter 2013 Remix #6)








Hi Ladies,
Merry Christmas!!! I hope that all of you who have lots of shopping to do or are hosting Christmas dinner will find sometime to relax between now and Wednesday. If not, know that your children and family members will really appreciate the outcome of your efforts. :) Now, on to clothes! I call this look my Anthropologie knock off look. (I'm too cheap to shop at Anthro...I hate to spend all that money and then have to alter the heck out clothing. However, now they are offering petites online, so I will check out their end of season sale.) Anyway, the dress and pin are from Loft and I just added one of J. Crew Factory's staple cardigans and bow belt from Asos. Now I feel very vintagey and cool. Question: Has anyone tried the Anthropologie Petite Line? What do you think? Any suggestions for shopping at Anthro?
(For additional details and inspiration, see 2013 Winter Shopping Haul)

I'm also happy to announce that my Dots and Stripes! post was chosen as a favorite on More Pieces of Me and On the Daily Express's Holiday Style Link Up Party, and I have been featured in March 4th'sTrend to Try: Scarves. Check out those links for more fashion inspiration! THANK YOU LADIES...IT'S BEEN GREAT WORKING WITH YOU! 

Click on Images Below to Buy! Please note that similar items are listed if the original is sold out.
All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however If you decide to make a purchase through the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!



8 comments:

  1. I would call this a knock *out* outfit before I'd call it a knock *off* outfit :)
    You look great and I love all the little details! The colors are so rich and perfect for the holidays!
    Happy to feature you this week, and we appreciate your continued support with the Holiday Style Linkup!
    morepom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being DOUBLE chosen as a favorite! You've just been so much fun to have in the Holiday Style Linkup. I've truly enjoyed your participation and each of your looks. I'm with you....too cheap (I prefer budget-conscious, haha) to do much shopping at Anthropologie, but you look very Jackie O in this look. What a classic glam look. :)
    On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oooh...I never thought about looking like Jackie O...she is fabulous! Have a Merrie Xmas and see you next week!

      Delete
  3. All those details are stunning. I've never had much luck with vintage (waist is too long) but I do admire it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you! When I was a size 0 in high school, I'd buy vintage, but now it's too much drama and not enough payoff...lol.

      Delete
  4. Happy Christmas Eve! I'm hopping over from the Holiday Link-Up party train. I'm loving those shoes! Hope you are having a lovely holiday week!

    ~Skye
    TheShopaholicSAHM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!