Wednesday, December 10, 2014

What I Wore to Work: Capris & Boyfriend Sweater


Tie Neck Top • The Limited • $44.95 (SIMILAR)
Striped Henley Blouse • The Limited • $24.99 (SIMILAR)
Glossy Bow Top • The Limited • $49.95 (SIMILAR)
Leopard Print Cami • The Limited • $39.95 (SIMILAR)
Cardigan • The Limited • $128.00 (SIMILAR)
Cardigan • The Limited • $69.95 (SIMILAR)
Shoes • Naturalizer • $99.00
Capris • Ann Taylor • $69.00





Hi Ladies,
We've been having a warm spell in Cali for the past few days, so I thought I'd break out my capris. I also wanted to let you in on a new store I've been loving: The Limited Outlet. I bought my red top from there for about $10 and the cardigan was about $15. They don't have an online presense yet, but they seem to be all over the country. They also are sometimes in regular malls, not just outlet malls. Here is the full listing: http://www.thelimited.com/outlets. So far, I haven't seen any petite items in the store, but maybe they will in the future. 

Have you checked them out yet?
FTC Disclaimer:  
All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however if you decide to click on the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!


Linking up with:

3 comments:

  1. That top is adorable! I have never heard of the Limited having an outlet. Hope you are staying dry today with that monster storm blowing through. It arrives here in LA later tonight. Scaaaary. Oh! And I so hope you have power. They are reporting on the news that 50,000 are out of power up in the San Fran area. Yikes!
    xo,cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!