Monday, January 12, 2015

Weekend Style: Lots of Dots


Curvy, Petite Outfit Ideas | Professional and Casual-Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration | Weekend Style: Lots of Dots
SKIRT: MACY'S | SHOES: NATURALIZER
SWEATER: SIMILAR AT  MACY'S | TIGHTS: OLD NAVY
BELT: SIMILAR AT TORRID, TORRID

Well, I took a bit of a risk with this outfit. :) I don't usually wear this much print or accessories, but I originally tried on the outfit with black tights and it was kinda boring, so I threw on the polka dot ones. What do you think? I love the tights. I was really impressed Old Navy's selection of tights this season...so many cute prints. Next time I wear it, I will probably do heels. If you want to try the faux leather trend this season (or any trend), then now is the time to do it. All the stores are trying to get rid of their winter inventory, so I highly encourage you to comb through Macy's online sale section. For instance, I got this skirt for $27! Have you found any shopping steals recently?


Curvy, Petite Outfit Ideas | Professional and Casual-Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration | Weekend Style: Lots of Dots








GET THE LOOK WITH THESE BUSINESS CASUAL PIECES UNDER $100:













FTC Disclaimer:

All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however if you decide to click on the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!


Linking up with:

13 comments:

  1. You’re rockin’ this outfit girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that skirt! Really cute look!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thanks so much Courtney, xo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that classic polka dot sweater. :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tights really work! Definitely not too many polka dots. That is an incredible price for such a expensive looking skirt. I think I will sit out the sales on winter stuff. Spring is my favorite time to shop for clothes so I am going to hold out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE LOVE LOVE polka dots and this is a fantastic look on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cynthia, thanks a lot :) The skirt is quite a steal, isn't it? I love the spring too, and can't wait to dress up for the season:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so chic!

    God bless,
    XO,Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!