Friday, January 23, 2015

Bows & Dots - (Weekend Style)

Curvy, Petite Outfit Ideas | Professional and Casual-Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration | Bows & Dots - (Weekend Style)

PANTS: ANN TAYLOR
BLOUSE: LOFT
EARRINGS: LOFT
HEELS: SIMILAR AT ANN TAYLOR
NECKLACE: J CREW FACTORY
Hi Ladies,

There is something "1950's Housewife" about this look. I could almost see myself in the kitchen, with an apron, waiting for my husband to come home. :)


GET THE LOOK WITH THESE WEEKEND PIECES (UNDER $100):













FTC Disclaimer:

All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however if you decide to click on the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!


Linking up with:

9 comments:

  1. omg, that's so awesome!!! Thanks so much Vanessa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I think you look modern actually! I love blouses with a long bow. So happy that they are in style. I really like how you accessorized with the light blue jewelry. Pretty Pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look! I think it’s both 1950 housewife and so modern at the same time. You look fab!

    xo katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love bow blouses and I definitely love this look on you.
    k at www.beautystylegrowth.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww, thanks so much dear Cynthia- you put a smile on my face :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these pics! What a cute outfit!

    xoxo
    Chanel
    Jemappellechanel.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!