Monday, January 26, 2015

Weekend Style: Grey Dress & Moto Jacket

Curvy, Petite Outfit Ideas | Professional and Casual-Chic Fashion and Style Inspiration | Weekend Style: Grey Dress & Moto Jacket
JACKET: SIMILAR AT BANANA REPUBLIC FACTORY , BANANA REPUBLIC FACTORY DRESS: MACY'S | BELT: TORRID
HEELS: SIMILAR AT ANN TAYLOR

Hi Ladies,

Here's a "tough-girl" look that I put together with my moto jacket. :) See how I altered this jacket here. **Public Service Announcement** It's ashy season! I looked down at my feet the other day and they were literally white, even though I lotion them daily. So, I broke out my foot buffer and went to work. Then I slathered on glycolic acid lotion, a coating of Vaseline and my socks. When I woke up this morning, my feet were back to their natural lovely shade. LOL. Now, I just need to get rid of all the ingrown hairs from wearing pants all winter. Any tips?







GET THE LOOK WITH THESE PIECES (UNDER $100):









FTC Disclaimer:

All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, however if you decide to click on the links above, I may earn a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!


Linking up with:

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty monochrome combination. I like the high waist line and the little embellishment on the belt - very good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love that belt! Hate is is sold out!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! I'm loving your belt, it is such a pretty piece!!

    XO Courtney
    www.colormecourtney.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lubka, glad you liked it:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww Robin, is it sold out? :( I'm glad that you liked how i styled it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Courtney! I really like it and it has been receiving lots of complements :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You do look tough. And awesome. And powerful. I would not want to mess with you in your tough girl look. You should wear this outfit when you are asking for a raise!
    Thank you for the foot tips. I have the same problem and have no idea how to fix it. Except cover up my feet with socks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so much welcome Cynthia... and thanks for the compliment sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from everyone and respond to all of them!